The last day for student library check out will be June 2nd, and all books to be returned to the library by June 9th.
Reminder: The ABIS library policy for lost books is:
- Any damaged or lost book must be replaced by the student by whom it was checked out to last.
- The cost of the replacement is the responsibility of the student.
- Once a student pays for a lost or damaged book, it becomes the property of the student.
- The LRC will issue a confirmation letter.
- Students will not be allowed to check out any additional library books until all obligations are cleared.
Our last Scholastic Book Club is up and running! This Book club order is a place where students and parents can browse and choose books to purchase, that might not be readily available in our bookstores here in Oman. There are lots of brand new amazing books to support reading over the summer months!
Go to https://world-schools.scholastic.co.uk/al-batinah-international/digital-book-club to browse the latest books and order online. Your orders helps us earn rewards that we can use to add new books to our ABIS library! This year we were able to add 100 British Pounds worth of books to our library through your orders! ABIS library and students thank you!!!
Please place your order online by May 26th, 2022.