- Do not send your child to school if they are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid. Keep them home until a doctor confirms that they can safely return to school.
- Please inform the school immediately once you are aware of any confirmed covid cases in your family, or of any close contacts with confirmed or suspected cases.
- Please review the updated flowchart for what to do if your chid is in contact with any confirmed covid cases.
- After School Activities will not resume until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation carefully.
- Teachers will educate and remind students on a daily basis of the importance of social distancing and wearing masks. Please support the health of our school community by doing the same with your children.
- We will return to classroom bubbles on the playgrounds with each playground space allocated for a primary grade level. Secondary students will still have access to the sports field.
We are also planning for the return of primary students next Tuesday. This has several implications as our younger students are not vaccinated:
On Tuesday, the school is celebrating “Friendship Day!” Students are invited to dress in white, pink or red.
Grade 12 DP Music students will be performing in a lunchtime recital. Be sure to cheer on Kavya and Jaira.
We are all happy to see the long weekend upon us. Be sure to find some quality time with your family. The weather remains beautiful and this is an excellent weekend to get outside and enjoy the wonders that our fabulous Oman has to offer.